Mount St Bernard College
Located on the edge of the Atherton Tablelands and positioned in the historic village of Herberton, the Sisters of Mercy established Mount St Bernard boarding college in 1921. Over the last 10 years the college has been renovated and improved to suit modern teaching methods.
Food Tech, Learning area, Art and Music room refurbishments
Builder: Arete Australia
Completion: 2019 Budget: $960k
Block F refurbishments
Builder: Osborne Construction
Completion: 2018 Budget: $300k
Block F works consisted of two general learning areas and toilet facility refurbishments. Future refurbishment construction to the Art room, Music room and Food tech will start later this year.